Sunday, October 31, 2010

Missing in Action...Sort Of...

There hasn't been much activity on this blog for quite a while. However, I have been at my newer blog, Three Makes A Collection, so check it out. You may find something you need to collect!

If you are into genealogy or just like to look at old photos, you can check out the blog I did in honor of my mother. I scanned and posted the school yearbook for the year she graduated high school at my blog Fairforest High School Spartanburg, South Carolina Class of 1940.

2 comments:

  1. Finally! I can say something to someone about The Walking Dead!! YES! When the guy was upstairs and couldn't shoot his wife, and when she would come to the door, because even though she would dine on human flesh, she still has some sort of memory ... and how hard to see your Mom like that. And the scary moment ... I said to my friend Lisa, "Where are all the dogs?" And then the police dude turns the corner and the entire zombie population of Atlanta is there waiting -- and they bring that horse down... I could not watch! And yet ... I am hooked ... I will be watching your suggestion. I love old scary movies too ... if Vincent Price is in it... I'm a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Thanks for the update on The Walking Dead -- I am excited about there being a season 2 ... although the Second episode grossed me out -- and yet I could not look away.

    now, to update you ... those trucks were actually from Treme, which just started filming again , they are always in my neighborhood. However today, there was another film crew on my street filming a movie starring Lilly Taylor and Mickey Rourke!

    ReplyDelete